Melanie and I cover some ground in this episode; we move from our respective trips to Trader Joe’s to Alex’s Senior Night to college football (side eyes! I see yous!) to the second part of our holiday gift guide. You’ll find all the links in our show notes, but if it’s easier for you, you can also find the gift guide links in this Google doc.
And on top of the gift guide goodness, there’s also a new round of Five Favorites (my turn this time).
2021 Holiday Gift Guide Google Doc (all the links from last week and this week!)
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
Gift Guide for Women:
– Printfresh pajamas (Bagheera print) (a little bit of a splurge)
– Caraway Dutch oven (GORGEOUS) (also a little bit of a splurge)
– SP Circle Weekly Planning Bundle (perfect to help people get organized for the new year)
– Selma ring by ABLE – 20% off with code BIGMAMA20
– ABLE Rachel wristlet in spruce – 20% off with code BIGMAMA20
– Allie & Bess bracelets – use code MELANIE20 for 20% off until December 31
– 3/4 sleeve Quilted Pullover Sweatshirt – just $25
– Madewell Stembend Ear Jackets – just $12.50 as I’m typing this, but may go back to regular price soon
Gift Guide for Men:
– message board subscriptions for sports lovers
– SPLURGE (for anyone): Calphalon Performance Air Fry Convection Oven
– SPLURGE (for anyone): Kindle Paperwhite 2021 edition
– BIG SPLURGE (for anyone): MacBook Air
– Noom (use this link to sign up for your free trial)
– Munk Pack (use promo code BIGBOO to save 20% off your first purchase)
– Canva Pro (use this link to get your 45-day free trial)
– Best Fiends (download on the Apple App Store or Google Play)Share: