As a freelance worker, you are regularly dealing with multiple projects from different clients. With a busy schedule, staying in touch with clients becomes a challenge, but it is essential to remain productive.
Wouldn't it be great if an app based on AI could display all updates in one place, eliminate the need for data entry, and remind you proactively of client meetings? Cloze, the smart CRM software, makes all of this happen reliably and efficiently.
What Is Cloze?
Cloze is one of the best CRMs that you can try to streamline your client and partner relationship management. It offers many automation features that aspiring freelancers and consultants can utilize to reach their productivity goals. Some of the best features that you can try are:
1. Integrate Third-Party Productivity Apps
Freelancers often need to interact using multiple apps. It happens as different clients will choose a varied number of apps for communication, file sharing, and project management. To integrate work apps in Cloze:
- Click on More and then select Settings.
- From Settings, click on Connected Accounts.
- Now click Add to see the list of apps available for sync.
Don’t get distracted by a myriad of apps. Connect all app accounts to the online Cloze suite and stay focused on productive project works. Here are a handful of tasks that you can accomplish through the integration feature:
- OneDrive or Dropbox or Google Drive Sync: Cloze AI will automatically scan all your contacts, clients, partners, deals, and projects to find out matching folders in your Dropbox account. Files on those folders will become available in your online Cloze CRM software. Cloze will also sync with Dropbox periodically to keep updated files at your fingertips.
- Slack Automation: If you connect your Slack account with Cloze, the Clozebot will help you organize to-dos, schedules, and agendas from Cloze on Slack.
That’s not all. Cloze can also highlight conversations, projects, person, deals, etc., to your timeline based on Slack messages.
2. Efficient Note-Taking and Organizing
If you need to take and organize a lot of notes, Cloze is here to help. Similarly, when you need to analyze many notes from clients or partners, Cloze can automate the task for you. You don’t need to copy-paste texts from one app to another.
Cloze will present a dashboard of notes to you with tags and mentions of persons, clients, or projects. To create notes:
- Click on the Compose icon on the top right corner of the Cloze web app.
- Select Create Note to get started.
- From the same card, you’ll get many other tools like Send Mail, Log Meeting, Share Post, Add To Do, etc.
Cloze supports many note-taking apps syncing such as OneNote and Evernote. Through Zappier, you can connect other prominent note-taking apps as well.
3. Email Marketing Made Easy
Cloze app eliminates the need for extra expense on an email marketing agency. You can start reaching out to prospective clients by crafting professional and pixel-perfect emails that'll impress the recipients.
You can start sharing project updates, sending newsletters, promoting events, etc., using automated Cloze marketing email templates. The emails you create in Cloze are also compatible with other devices like smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. To create marketing emails:
- Click on More and then select Template Library.
- Now click on Marketing Emails and select any format.
- You’ll see four formats: Newsletter - Brand, Newsletter - Personal, Simple - Brand, and Simple - Personal.
4. Cloze Agenda Overview Dashboard
Cloze Agenda tab will show all of your upcoming meetings, reminders, to-dos, follow-ups, etc. When you log in to the web app, you’ll start your day on the Cloze Agenda screen.
Unlike your email Inbox, Cloze Agenda listings are based around your importance than the senders. The Cloze AI keeps scanning your email Inboxes and other connected apps to show you the priority task.
Followings are some of the notable functions that you’ll find in the Cloze Agenda screen:
- Meetings: You’ll stay updated about today's meetings, finished meetings, and upcoming meetings in the Meetings section of the Cloze Agenda screen.
- Anniversaries and Birthdays: Cloze will keep showing birthday reminders on your Agenda page. When you see that, swipe to send wishes in a flash.
On your Agenda screen, you’ll also find Anniversary date Custom Fields to track contract dates, annual renewals, milestone achievements, etc.
- Next Steps and To-Dos: Next Steps help you manage your project tasks by splitting them into completed and pending lists. Cloze will also send you reminders on Agenda to complete pending tasks.
When you need to complete a single action task, you can tag to-dos to people, deals, companies, and projects. Cloze will display those to-dos as Due, Upcoming, or Past Due items.
5. Contact List Organizing, Filtering, and Sorting
When you keep growing on your freelance project and clients, you need to manage a long contact list. Cloze helps you organize your contact list in a manner so that you can easily find out the right contact.
Additionally, the built-in AI of the Cloze app displays a structured contacts board depending on your activities. Five columns, namely Lead, Potential, Active, Inactive, and Lost, show you a holistic view of your contact list. Some specialty views that the Cloze app offers are:
- Focused View: The in-built AI of the app distinguishes contacts of clients, partners, prospective clients from family, friends, and coworkers.
- Skip Search for Bulk Emailing: You can select up to 500 contacts for Mail Merge on the Cloze app. Once you send marketing emails to the first set of bulk email addresses, you can use the Skip Search feature to eliminate that set and send emails to the next batch of bulk contacts.
Cloze Software Pricing
Cloze CRM software offers four tiers of subscription plans. For freelancers and small teams, begin with the followings:
- Cloze Pro for individuals comes at $19.99 per month or $17/mo (billed annually).
- Business Silver for a team of consultants or a small business will cost $24.99 per month per user or $21/mo/user (billed annually).
Give Cloze CRM Software a Try to Enhance Productivity
Cloze can be a great tool for you to stay in touch with your team if you're running a freelance gig or a small consulting business. Cloze makes it easier to work more efficiently by eliminating data entry.