Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe – the program will help you create the most beautiful cards for all occasions. Contains a library of various pictures, backgrounds and exclusive fonts. It has a calendar for recording and storing important dates for you, the function of sending postcards with voice congratulations by E-mail, the ability to view the created postcards in 3D.
• Over 13,000 Hallmark greeting cards and customizable designs for all occasions.
• More than 20,000 different graphic components.
• User interface with preview and zoom while viewing.
• Design templates for business cards, recipes, postcards, envelopes, 3D calendars, and more.
• Integration with Facebook and other social networks.
• Built-in Digital Photo Editor.
• Choose a card for any occasion, Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe has thousands of greeting cards and photos. You will find everything you need – from birthday greetings to Groundhog Day celebrations.
• With Art Studio you can bring your own ideas to life. The art studio capabilities let you mix and match greetings, drawings, pictures and models from the Clip Art Library. In addition, you can add text or even import additional details into your own digital photos to give them a unique flavor. Art Studio allows you to customize project sizes to use custom sized paper or to convert a standard design to a borderless design (no white borders around the edges).
• After editing, you can print your congratulations and the envelope for it on the printer. The first time a double-sided sleeve is printed, Hallmark Card Studio will ask questions to determine which portion to print on the second side. If you have a project with borderless design (no white borders around the edges) and a printer that supports this feature, your congratulations will be typographic quality.
• You can email your cards to friends. When you click the Email button on the Art Studio screen, recipients can view your greeting like a movie on their computer. – You can turn your project into a PDF file (viewable in Adobe Reader), which can also be sent to friends.
• You can click Share in Art Studio to upload your designs to YouTube or add them to your Facebook page.
• Hallmark Card Studio’s Kid Lock capabilities effectively limit children’s access to inappropriate material intended for adults.
• Use PhotoPower to adjust photo contrast, color and sharpness, or to remove red-eye caused by camera flash. The editor’s capabilities allow you to cut out fragments of photos of any arbitrary shape.
* not available