Sheet Pan Pancakes is a quick and easy way to make pancakes to feed the family. Create different toppings and let everyone get a pancake that they enjoy! Slice into squares and serve up these easy sheet pan pancakes today!
Sheet Pan Pancakes
Sheet Pan Pancakes are so simple to make. Great for a quick and easy breakfast for a crowd. You can also use this for making freezer breakfast ideas for later in the week. Just bake, slice, and freeze.
Types of Toppings For Pancakes
Honestly, you can top your pancakes with any and all of your favorite toppings. Get creative and have fun or do sheet pan of all the same toppings. It is truly whatever you will enjoy the most.
Homemade Pancakes VS Boxed
I went ahead and used a boxed pancake mix. Now, if you prefer to make homemade pancakes, go right ahead. I don’t mind reaching for boxed, but feel free to go ahead and do homemade if you like. I used Bisquick Pancake Mix for my pancakes, and they turned out nice.
Want More Simple Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Tailgating Recipes | If you plan to tailgate here are more the one great idea to whip up and serve your family and best friends. Give this delicious list a try.
- Easy Breakfast Smoothies | Here are some great smoothies to whip up for breakfast. Give these smoothies a try and let me know what you think about how delicious it is! Kids and adults will love all the great ideas.
- Freezer Meal Breakfast Recipes | If you want to meal prep, here are some freezer breakfast ideas to try as well. Quick prep, easy, and freezer friendly.
How To Make Pancake Sheet Pan Recipe
Start by working on your pancake batter. Once you get it all mixed up, simply pour it into your greased sheet pan. I loved how easy it was to whip up in a matter of minutes.
Then you will create little squares on your sheet pan and top with all your different toppings. Now, I did a handful of ideas but you can do as few or as many as you would like. You will cut these into squares, so keep that in mind when you are adding your toppings to the pancake.
Bake in the oven as directed in the printable recipe card below! Then slice, serve and top with butter, syrup or your favorite pancake toppings!
Tips for Freezing Pancakes
Slice up your pancakes as you would like and then place them on a clean baking sheet, spaced apart. Then toss in the freezer for 30 minutes to flash freeze them.
Once frozen you can place in a freezer bag or even airtight freezer container!
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- Desired Toppings such as chocolate chips, raspberries, bananas, walnuts, sprinkles, blueberries, etc.
- Pancake syrup, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix milk, eggs, Bisquick, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl with a whisk until well combined and the batter is smooth.
- Spread melted butter on a rimmed baking sheet until it evenly covers the
- Pour pancake batter onto the baking sheet and spread evenly. Place the
toppings of your choice on top of the batter and bake for 8-12 minutes or until
the edges are golden and the inside is cooked through.
- Cut in squares to serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 26 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 270mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g